So first time I am trying to make shortbread biscuits and from my little taster Haris seems they are quite good, so here is the recipe!
58 ml sugar
208ml white flour
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees Celsius (350 Farenheit).
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and the sugar to obtain a creamy mix.
- Add the flour gradually. If the dough is a little dry add a little more melted butter.
- Shape the biscuits by using the half-cup recipient and place them on baking paper on a tray.
- Cook in the oven for 5-8 minutes and right before taking them out of the oven set the oven on “grill” for 1-2 minutes. Stay nearby though so they do not burn.